Returns & Exchanges
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of the date you received your order. If you choose to return your order you may choose from a store credit or be fully refunded back onto your original form of payment.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded and are final sale.
- Return shipping is free of charge.
Click Here to Start a Return or Exchange
RETURN & EXCHANGE REQUIREMENTS
- Jewelry must be in the same condition upon which it was received.
- Please include all parts of the original packaging (drawstring bag & pink box)
- The original invoice must be included in your return parcel.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
- Jewelry may be replaced if deemed defective or damaged and must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Damaged or defective jewelry refers to the structure of the jewelry item and is not the same as wear and tear - examples of damaged or defective items include:
- Broken chain, links or clasps without signs of force (links are not stretched)
- Loss of gemstone due to defective setting
- Clasp(s) are not functioning properly
- Broken earring posts
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and a photo of your damaged or defective item(s). You will receive a response within 48 hours. If it is deemed that your item(s) are damaged or defective, you will be instructed to return all parts of your order.
- Once your damaged or defective items have been received and inspected, an email will be sent to notify you of your new order number and shipping details for the replacement item(s).